Welcome to The Lilford Estate
Lilford Hall is a Grade 1 listed stately home with 100 rooms of outstanding architectural and historic interest. Sitting in 350 acres of parkland, the Jacobean house built in 1635 is a work of considerable significance, and Henry Flitcroft's Georgian alterations and additions in the 1740s are of a similar status.
Lilford Hall fell into neglect for around 50 years afer the 6th Baron Lilford died in 1949, with both house and grounds slowly deteriorating over that time. Intent on saving this magnificent property the Micklewright family, Lilford Hall's current owners and custodians, have developed extensive restoration plans to repair and restore the hall to secure its future for the next 200 years. Their comprehensive strategy can be viewed on this website.